No products in the cart.
The LEGO Group is a privately held, family-owned company with headquarters in Billund, Denmark. Founded in 1932 by Ole Kirk Kristiansen. It is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of play materials.
The company is committed to the development of children and aims to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow through creative play and learning. LEGO products are sold worldwide and can be virtually explored at www.LEGO.com and www.Amonet.co.za
40 years of LEGO Space building continues with new building sets
For 40 years the LEGO Group has been providing creative inspiration for children around the world to build and imagine the landscapes, habitats, jobs and vehicles of space with themed building sets.
60215 | LEGO® City Fire Station
Protect the citizens of LEGO® City with the action-packed 60215 Fire Station. Featuring a 3-level fire station with office, relaxation room and scout tower, small waterside dock. Separate garage with large opening front door and a landing pad for the detachable scouting drone with spinning rotors and camera.
Includes 4 LEGO® City mini-figures: a fire chief and 3 fire fighters, plus a fire dog figure.
Features a 3-level fire station with office, relaxation room and scout tower, small waterside dock and a separate garage with large opening front door and a landing pad for the included buildable drone.
- Accessory elements include a stud shooting fire extinguisher.
- 6 water elements, bucket, telephone, television, popcorn and a remote-control element for the drone.
- Spin the rotors to launch the drone and rotate the camera to search for fires.
- Press the light and sound brick on the off-road vehicle to clear the way as you speed to the fire.
- Load a water element into the fire hose and extinguisher .
- Fire station garage is compatible with fire vehicles from other LEGO® City Fire sets.
- This creative building toy set includes over 500 pieces.
- Fire station measures over 11” (28cm) high, 8” (21cm) wide and 10” (27cm) deep.
- Fire off-road vehicle measures over 2” (6cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Water scooter measures over 2” (6cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Scouting drone measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.