No products in the cart.
The cost effectiveness of Amo Digital TV Decoder is certainly something to be extremely excited about. It is that hope of not having to pay my monthly subscription, this decoder allows you to enjoy viewing free-to-air digital frequency TV channels at home.
What Type Of Amo Dish Do You Need?
The Amo decoder can be used basically on any satellite. Whether it is the SES-5 or IS-20, you will be able to receive this service. If you have a DSTV satellite dish installed in your home or premises, getting the Amo decoder service is simple and easy. Simply connect it to your new decoder and you will receive digital free-to-air TV channels.
How to get Amo Decoder
You may be asking yourself what you need to enjoy over 150 digital free-to-air channels. You can buy this Amo decoder from online www.amonet.co.za or by visiting our showroom store in Midrand. For great combo deals of the decoder!
How much will Amo equipment cost me?
Amo decoder prices start from R599 at www.amonet.co.za and Showroom store in Midrand. Which is ideal if you already have a satellite dish on IS-20 satellite (pointing North East). If you require a dish and decoder with installation, you can purchase an Amo decoder online or by visiting our showroom store. We also have combo deals if you don’t already have a decoder or satellite from R499 to R979.
Benefits of Digital Broadcasting
- HD gives fresh and splendid pictures and perfectly clear solid.
- Better quality TV – offers a sharper, brighter picture, with reduced “ghosting” and interference. What’s more, the audio signal is much clearer, so you enjoy improved sound quality.
- More choice – Because digital signals take up much less bandwidth than analogue signals, we can broadcast up to 11 television channels in the same bandwidth. Giving you the potential of many more channels to choose from and over 150 free-to-air satellite channels
- For the first time, you will be able to access many free-to-air TV channels that you can select simply by using the remote.
- More access – the secret to universal access lies in the STB that receives the digital signal (which TV sets cannot read) and converts it to an analogue signal for your TV.
The STB is actually an incredible communications device, in that it has a return path capability and will also have the capability to interface with devices such as a cellphone, memory stick or internet modem.
- Amo decoder has PVR (Personal Video Recorder) feature which gives viewers the chance to record their favourite shows without being restricted to watch them at a specific time.